Pliers and Pliers
Buy Pliers and Tongs of all kinds
Pliers and pliers are manual tools basic gripping and cutting tools for any DIY or repair job.
Choose between wire cutters, needle nose, circlip, cutting, pressure or electrical terminals according to your needs.
Showing 1-40 of 100 results
The pliers is a tool Extraordinarily versatile manual that is usually made of steel, designed to improve the grip of the hand of your hands in confined spaces, to apply pressure or cut material such as cables.
Alternatively the clamps can be used to hold the materials in place.
Perfect for applying physical force to blunt edges and sharp corners.
Pliers are similar to pliers in that they greatly improve pressure on any part, include ergonomic and design features that focus on multiplying hand strength, and are much safer than using your bare hands.
Essential for use in the workshop and at home or for the professional or DIY toolbox because we can do more in less time.
They improve the grip or cutting of wires and cables.
How many types of pliers are there?
Many, due to the incredible versatility of the concept of gripping, multiplying the pressure exerted, over time have been adapted to each specific need, from general use in DIY, to the most specific use for electricians or the telephone industry.
- Cutting Pliers: Used to cut wire and cable, also known as diagonal cutters.
- Needle-nose pliers: Used to grasp and manipulate small parts, called needle-nose pliers.
- Pressure Pliers: Used to apply and control pressure on a part, also known as adjustable pressure pliers.
- Tongue and Groove Pliers: Used to grip and manipulate parts with tongues and grooves, also known as tongue and groove pliers.
- Thread pliers: Used to hold and adjust the threads of screws and nuts.
- Electrician's Pliers: Used to work with electrical wiring, also called electrician's pliers.
- Pruning Pliers: Used to cut branches and leaves of shrubs and trees.
- Jeweler's Pliers: Used for working with jewelry and watchmaking, also known as watchmaker's pliers.
- Mechanic's pliers: Used to work with mechanical parts, also called mechanic's pliers.
You can see What are the pliers for according to type? on our blog and will help you choose the right one for the job you need.