Wide variety of bits for use with power drills.
Here you can buy all kinds of resistant drill bits for metal, wood, drill concrete, HSS, ceramics, mortar, cement, sheet metal, for walls, special for glass, for steel, set of special countersink, diamond, stepped drill bits…
Showing 1-40 of 941 results
Shop Drill Bits and Drill Sets
- Diamond tip drill bits: for drilling in ceramic, glass and marble.
- Metal bits: for drilling in steel, aluminum and other alloys.
- Wood bits: for drilling in solid wood and boards.
- Drill bits for concrete: for drilling in mortar, masonry and stone.
- Drill Sets: Drill sets of different sizes and types for different applications.
- Special bits: for specific uses, such as countersinking, to make holes for screws or large and deep holes.
You can comfortably carry out any DIY, construction or repair job.
Drill bits for hard and soft materials
If you want to drill hard materials such as stone, rock, ceramic, concrete, brick, stainless steel, aluminum, a coated wall ... or soft elements such as plaster, plaster, plasterboard, plastic ... we offer you the right bit, choose the one you need or buy the set of bits that you know you'll use sooner or later.
And if you need a drill or renew it, do not hesitate, better price for you too.
How many types of bit are there?
There are many more, but some examples would be:
- Center Point Drills – Used to make holes in the center of a workpiece.
- Cobalt-tipped drill bits: They are more resistant to wear and are used for working with hard metals.
- Flat Nose Drill Bits: Used to make clean-edged, burr-free holes in soft materials.
- Carbide-tipped drill bits: They are more resistant to wear and are used to work with hard materials such as steel.
- Twist drills: used to make threads in holes.
- Screwdriver bits: used to make holes for screws.