With the SUPERPRO range of sponges, RUBI offers ceramic tile fixers one of the most varied and complete ranges on the market.
SUPERPRO sponges are characterized by their quality and dimensions, especially indicated to facilitate the cleaning phases of ceramic tile installation work.
RUBI's SUPERPRO sponge range is made up of a complete and varied range of models, all adapted to each situation:
- The SUPERPRO sponge, made of flexible polyurethane, with a polyether base, has a medium degree of absorption and is ideal for general cleaning of all types of surfaces, as well as being compatible with the use of acid-based cleaning products.
- The SWEEPEX® sponge is made of flexible polyurethane with a polyester base, it has a high degree of absorption and a high resistance to abrasion, ideal for cleaning all types of surfaces, especially the roughest ones. Not recommended for use with acid-based products.
- The MIXED sponge adds to the advantages of the SUPERPRO sponge a more abrasive and resistant (orange) face, but with a lower degree of absorption. It is perfect for cleaning surfaces that need greater friction power. Not recommended for use with acid-based products.
- The special SWEEPEX® MIXED joint sponge incorporates a high-density polyethylene sheet, ideal for grouting and cleaning low-density grouts and mortars. Not recommended for use with acid-based products.
- The CELLULOSE sponge (100% vegetable) is especially recommended for cleaning jobs with acid-based or solvent-based chemical agents and especially for cleaning epoxy joints. It has the highest degree of absorption and resistance of the entire range.
- The MIXED CELLULOSE sponge combines the advantages of cellulose with the friction power of an open pore polyurethane foam sheet.
RUBI knows perfectly the needs of the ceramic tile fixer, and for this reason it creates within its range of SUPERPRO sponges, the PLUS version, with longitudinal cuts on one of the faces of the sponge to facilitate and improve the collection of sediments and dirt.
SWEEPEX® is a trademark registered by its owners.