RC-11 metal-compatible cement remover removes effectively the remains of cement and mortar adhering to the pavement surface.
The main advantages of the RC-11 metal-compatible cement remover are: its great descaling power and the security of not damaging metal finishes, thanks to its organic-based formula.
RC-11 metal-compatible cement remover is a product indicated for cleaning stains of cement, mortar, glue cement, and any type of calcareous-based substance on all those materials that have incorporated metallic elements, or cleaning scenarios in which there are metallic elements in the vicinity (shower screens, taps, etc.).
Its special formulation has been designed to minimize the risk of damage to metals and avoid the formation of corrosive vapors.
For the correct application of RC-11 metal compatible cement remover, RUBI recommends following the following steps:
1. Apply the product directly on the mortar or glue cement stain.
2. Let the product act for about 10 minutes (if you are working directly on a metal area, the application time should not exceed 5 minutes).
3. Rub vigorously with a brush or scouring pad.
4. Rinse with plenty of water while continuing to rub.
5. Dry with a cotton cloth. In the event that there are still remains to be cleaned, the entire application will be repeated in the same way, taking into account not to exceed the application time of 5 minutes if working directly on metals.
RC-11 metal compatible cement remover is an acid-based descaling cleaner with pH 1 and a density of 1,066 kg / L.
The performance of the RC-11 metal-compatible cement remover cleaner is approximately 2 m² / L if applied neat, or 12 to 40 m² / L if applied diluted with water in proportions between 1: 1 and 1: 5. Note: The yields are indicative.
For a correct and safe application of RC-11 metal compatible cement remover, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Do not apply the product on surfaces sensitive to acids (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic, and in general any type of polished natural stone).
- Although the product can be used without problems on stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that show poor vitrification. The use of the product on these ceramics can damage the enamel, so a small test is recommended to evaluate the results.
- Although the product has been formulated to minimize risks when working on metals, it is recommended to respect the exposed application times. On some occasions (for example, in the case of aluminum), the alkalinity of the mortar itself may have damaged the metals prior to cleaning. Be very careful in the case of surface finishes (chrome, zinc, phosphate, etc.), as they could be affected.
ALWAYS PERFORM A SMALL TEST IN A POOR VISIBLE AREA TO EVALUATE THE RESULTS.