The general degreasing cleaner for construction RC-20 effectively cleans the remains of dirt from construction and renovations, greases and layers of old waxes on the most common surfaces.
The main advantages of RUBI's RC-20 general site degreasing cleaner are: its high degreasing power, its fast action and its easy application.
RC-20 general site degreasing cleaner is a product indicated for the final cleaning of construction remains on the most common surfaces (stoneware, porcelain stoneware, baked clay, brick, etc.). Its formula, specially studied, makes it highly effective in cleaning grease and oil stains, both of animal and vegetable origin. It is also effective in removing old wax residues.
For a correct application of the RC-20 general site degreasing cleaner, RUBI recommends following the following steps:
1. Apply the product pure if it is the cleaning of a specific stain, or diluted with water in proportions of 1: 1 to 1: 5 (depending on the degree of dirt) if it is a general cleaning at the end of the work or layers of old waxes.
2. Leave to act between 2 and 3 minutes.
3. Rub vigorously with a brush.
4. Rinse with plenty of water while continuing to rub.
5. Dry with a cotton cloth. If the entire stain has not been removed, repeat the operation.
RC-20 general site degreasing cleaner is an alkaline cleaner with pH 12,5 and a density of 1,01 kg / L.
The performance of the RC-20 is approximately 2 m² / L if applied neat (for cleaning specific oil or grease stains), or from 12 to 40 m² / L if applied diluted (dilutions between 1: 1 and 1: 5) for a general cleaning of remains of work or old waxes.
Note: The yields are indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butoxydiglycol, Ethanolamine, Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzisothiazolinone, Parfum, Colorant.
For a correct and safe application of the RC-20 general site degreasing cleaner, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Applied on polished and crystallized natural stone, it can deteriorate the shine. Applied on waxed surfaces it can remove wax.
ALWAYS PERFORM A SMALL TEST IN A POOR VISIBLE AREA TO EVALUATE THE RESULTS.