RUBI's RO-81 crystallizer achieves a natural shine and increases the scratch resistance of polished marble, granite and terrazzo surfaces.
In addition to offering a natural shine to these materials, the RO-81 crystallizer is long-lasting, in part, thanks to its high resistance to traffic.
RO-81 is a product indicated for the crystallization of polished natural and artificial stone surfaces (marble, granite, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic, etc.). Its application must always be carried out by means of a rotary machine in order to achieve the ideal pressure and temperature conditions and obtain the best possible result. Its special formulation gives this type of flooring a natural and long-lasting shine.
For the correct application of the RO-81 crystallizer, RUBI recommends following the following steps:
1. Pour approximately 4-5 caps of product on the surface to be treated.
2. Place the steel wool disk in the rotating machine and activate the highest speed (for an optimal result the machine must have a minimum weight of 40 kg).
3. Roll over the product with the machine, spreading it over an area of approximately 1-2 m² and working until a gloss is appreciated.
4. Repeat the process in another contiguous area until the entire surface is covered.
5. Do not wet the surface or step on it for at least 8 hours. Immediate cleaning of the surface after crystallization must always be done dry.
The RO-81 crystallizer is an acid product with pH 3,5 and a density of 1,08 kg / L.
The approximate yield of RUBI's RO-81 crystallizer is 30-50 m² / L.
Note: the yields are merely indicative.
For a safe and adequate application of the product, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- During the application process, avoid leaving unworked areas where the liquid can dry.
ALWAYS PERFORM A SMALL TEST IN A POOR VISIBLE AREA TO EVALUATE THE RESULTS.