The protector for porous surfaces RP-50 prevents stains from soft drinks, wine, oil, coffee, etc., from penetrating the pores of the material, minimizing possible damage and facilitating subsequent cleaning.
Apart from protecting against stains, the RP-50 porous surface protector does not modify the original appearance of the treated surfaces.
The protector for porous surfaces RP-50 is a high quality hydro-oleophobic product, indicated for the protection of all types of stains (both water-based and oil-based) on medium and high porosity surfaces, such as baked clay. , tova, bricks, concrete, porous and unpolished natural stone, etc.
It can be applied both outdoors and indoors and thanks to its studied formulation, it does not generate any film, allowing the correct perspiration of the surface.
For a correct application of the protector for porous surfaces RP-50, RUBI recommends following the following steps:
1. Before applying the product, the surface must be clean and dry. Pour the product into a clean container.
2. Introduce the roller or brush into the container and soak it with product.
3. Depending on the porosity of the material, apply a generous layer or several layers in a row until the surface is almost saturated.
4. Although the product dries within a few hours of its application, it is recommended to allow the total curing time (24 hours) to elapse before moving or putting the surface into service, in order to guarantee maximum protection.
The protector for porous surfaces RP-50 is a solvent-based waterproofing agent with a density of 0,87 Kg / L.
The performance of the RP-50 Porous Surface Protector is approximately 2 - 10 m² / L for highly porous materials such as brick or terracotta and 10 - 20 m² / L for natural stone and other porous materials. Note: the yields are merely indicative.
RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions for a correct and safe application of the protector for porous surfaces RP-50:
- Before application, the surface must be clean, dry and totally free of moisture.
- In newly laid flooring, salts can be generated even for months due to the curing process of the materials involved. In these cases, you must wait until the generation of salts ends before applying the product.
- It is recommended to work with good ventilation.
- Do not apply the product by spraying, since the vapors generated could be harmful.
ALWAYS PERFORM A SMALL TEST IN A POOR VISIBLE AREA TO EVALUATE THE RESULTS.